The DPM grip ensures a solid point of contact with the weapon system while also being easily disengaged should a complex situation require it. The flexibility allows for a fully ambidextrous 360-degree rotation with automatic return to the original point of grip position.
- Flexible 360° degrees rotation.
- Follows precisely to the point of grip.
- Direct ambidextrous use and return to the original position.
- Ensures user protection from injuries upon tactical use.
- Due to its flexibility, it disengages easily from complex situations from the gear, environment and vehicles (slings, belts, backpacks, branches, ropes etc.).
- Unbreakable due to the elastic material of the grip, insures also that doesn’t unlock from the rail upon a violent side brake.
Made in Hellas – EU.